Turn in art by November 18, 2022
This year’s contest theme is: Make a difference. Draw a picture of how you can make a difference at school or in the world.
Entries can be turned in to your teacher or in the office. Entries must be received by November 18, 2022 to be considered for the cover.
- Use the provided art contest form.
- Artwork must be in vertical format
- DO NOT write your name on your artwork.
- To be considered for the cover, you must use the theme.
- Use your own original artwork.
How it Works
Student entries will be selected for the front cover and collage on the back cover of the yearbook. All submitted artwork will be included inside the yearbook.