Update: Thank you to everyone who preordered a yearbook. Those yearbooks have been delivered to the school for distribution. If you did not pre-order a yearbook, you can still get one. Since we do not have a way to sell yearbooks in person, you can order online and we will mail it to you. Please click on the link to our PTA Store on Memberhub.
The Sunnyside 2020-2021 Yearbook is on sale now. We can only accept online orders. Yearbooks are $16.80 each until May 31, 2021. (these prices include the service fee).
Use school code 94019
Submit a Photo
We need photo submitted by April 15, 2021
This year our cover features a mosaic of the photos that were submitted in November. We are still accepting photos to be considered for the inside of the yearbook. Please label the photo with the student’s name and teacher. Without this information, it is very difficult and time consuming to organize the photos.
We are looking for…
- Virtual Learning Photos
- Playground Photos
- Student Portraits for the class pages
- Class Activities and Parties
- Night of the Notables
- Kindness Challenge
- PE, Music or any other classes
If you are in the VOP program, but normally attend Sunnyside, we welcome you to submit photos also. Please spread the word. Thank you!
How to Upload a Photo
When submitting a photo, include as much information as you can. Include information like grade, teacher, and student’s name. We cannot include photos we cannot identify. Thank you.
The preferred method to submit a photo is Pictavo. School code 94019. Using this tool will upload the photo directly to the yearbook tool. You will need to create a username and password to upload a photo. If you have uploaded photos in the past, you can reuse the same username and password.
If you are having problems with Pictavo, you can also submit photos using Dropbox. It is very important that you include the student’s name and teacher when it asks for “Your Name”. You may need to log out of Dropbox to see this box. Without the student’s name and teacher, we cannot sort the photos. Thank you.
- You can use the camera on your phone!
- Check your settings and make sure to take them in the largest size possible
- When you upload the photo, make sure to select the original file size.
- If you do not use your phone’s camera, make sure the file is saved as a JPEG.
- Keep the background simple. A white or solid color background will work best.
- Take it as a vertical shot that shows only the head and shoulders.