Because there are no school portraits this year, we need families to submit photos for the class pages. Please submit a portrait as soon as you can. Matching the photos to the student will be time consuming, and we need as much time as we can get.
Help us spread the word. Thank you!
- You can use the camera on your phone!
- Check your settings and make sure to take them in the largest size possible
- When you upload the photo, make sure to select the original file size.
- If you do not use your phone’s camera, make sure the file is saved as a JPEG.
- Keep the background simple. A white or solid color background will work best.
- Take it as a vertical shot that shows only the head and shoulders.
- You can submit other candid photos as well. We are looking for…
- Playground photos
- Class activities or parties
- Bitmoji class photos
- Night of the Notables
- Art Projects
- Music or PE class
- Kindness Challenge
- Snow pictures
- Virtual learning spaces
How to Submit
Please do not email your photos. Our inbox has limited space.
Submit photos directly to our yearbook software on Pictavo. School code 94019.
If Pictavo doesn’t work for you, use our Dropbox link. When using Dropbox you need to include the student’s name, teacher and grade where it asks for name. If we cannot identify the photo, we cannot include it.
If you’re in the Virtual Online Program, but normally at Sunnyside, we welcome you to also submit a photo. For class, choose VOP and add your grade.