Access the online album
Thank you for helping us vote on the finalists for the yearbook cover contest. You can access the contest entries using this link https://www.flickr.com/gp/lily5555/aPx5YS
Teacher/Staff voting extended.
Email a photo of your ballot to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 6, 2019.
The contest theme is “Reach for the Stars.” It celebrates strengths, goals, and individuality for now and in the future. The art should show a strength or a goal.
- Look through the Contest Entries
- Choose up to 10 of your favorite pictures.
- Note the number on the back if you’re looking at the book.
- Mark the numbers for your favorites on the ballot.
- You can mark up to 10 on the ballot.
- Download a ballot.
- After completing the ballot, put it in the submission box in the staff room. Thank you!
The top 10 entries with the most votes will be in the final vote and displayed in the hallway. The fifth graders will vote on the final cover winner.