Be on the cover of the yearbook!
Draw a picture related to the theme, “Reach for the Stars”.
“Reach for the Stars” celebrates strengths, goals, and individuality for now and in the future. draw us a picture of a strength or a goal of yours.
Turn in your artwork to your teacher or the office by Friday, November 22, 2019
Student entries will be selected for the front cover and collage on the back cover of the yearbook. We will also include student artwork throughout the yearbook as space allows.
- Use the provided art contest form.
- Artwork must be in vertical format.
- Complete the form with your full name, grade, and teacher.
- Please DO NOT put your name on the front of the artwork.
- To be considered for the yearbook’s front cover you MUST use the theme, “Reach for the Stars” in your artwork.
- Please use your own original artwork.
- All artwork must be turned in by Friday, November 22, 2019