For those of you who didn’t receive this notification:
June 5, 2019
Dear NCSD Parents/Guardians,
North Clackamas Schools (NCSD) is transitioning to an online registration system. We know that creating such a system has been desired by our families, and NCSD is implementing this new system in phases. Online enrollment for kindergarten for 2019-2020 is already available and underway.
The next step in the transition will occur on July 1, 2019. On this date, Online Registration will open for you to confirm the continued enrollment of current students for the upcoming 2019-2020 school year. This process is called verification and is a critical part of NCSD’s planning efforts for the upcoming school year, as it impacts bus route planning, developing student schedules, assigning teachers, and more. For those reasons, NCSD recommends that current students are verified for the 2019-2020 school year by August 19, 2019.
Please review the information below regarding the verification process for the 2019-2020 school year:
1. Visit the Online Registration page to access ParentVUE, NCSD’s student information portal. Parents/guardians must activate their ParentVUE accounts in order to complete the online verification process.
2. If parents/guardians have not activated their ParentVUE account, or have misplaced the activation key, please contact your school as soon as possible. Activation keys are provided by schools. Because calendars vary by level and building, please call or visit your school’s website to learn when the office will close.
3. For families with existing students enrolled at NCSD’s charter or magnet schools, or attend any NCSD school on Open Enrollment or Transfer, you cannot use Online Registration. Information about the verification and enrollment process will come from those schools directly.
Note: Within the NCSD Online Registration system, enrollment refers to the process that new families use to enroll students for the first time, whereas verificationinvolves current students. Online enrollment for grades 1-12 will also open July 1.
If you have questions about online verification or enrollment, please use the following resources:
1. Contact your student’s school.
2. Visit the NCSD Online Registration page, which includes links to the Online Registration User Guide and the Online Registration FAQ.
3. After schools are closed for the summer, please call NCSD’s ParentVUE Help Line at 503-353-6143.
Have a safe and restful summer.
North Clackamas Schools Technology Department