The PTA’s mission is to make every child’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children.
We invite you to join the Sunnyside Elementary PTA. Membership is open to everybody. There is no volunteer commitment or obligation to attend meetings when you are a member of the PTA. While it is encouraged, it is not required. As a PTA member you can discuss and vote on how we use our funds. Members also receive a discount on gear orders and the yearbook. Help us support our students by joining the Sunnyside Elementary PTA.
Join Online Now. The PTA Annual Fee is $15 + online processing fee.
Why should I join PTA?
PTA offers all parents and caregivers the opportunity to be engaged in their child’s potential. Being a member of PTA means that you are part of a powerful association and action plan that is focused on programs and initiatives that strengthen your child’s education.
PTA membership and dues support your child by funding essential educational and curriculum needs; advocating on behalf of children and educators at the local, state and national levels; and building an inclusive school community for all families. Join PTA for your child because increasing our membership, even by one, makes it possible to provide important educational resources, speak up on important issues and create a stronger school community.
Joining the Sunnyside PTA also means that you are also joining Oregon PTA and National PTA. Your membership dues help support their important work advocating for students and teachers.
National PTA Member Benefits
- Online parenting resources, including Our Children Online Magazine
- E-newsletters on parenting and legislative issues
- Exclusive National PTA member benefits and sponsor offers
- Leadership training opportunities in-person and online
- Discounted member rate for PTA’s annual national convention, magazine subscriptions, and more
- The PTA Takes Action Network, connecting you to Congress when help is needed on issues important to children, schools, and families