The PTA’s mission is to make every child’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children.
We invite you to join the Sunnyside Elementary PTA. Membership is open to everybody. There is no volunteer commitment or obligation to attend meetings when you are a member of the PTA. While it is encouraged, it is not required. As a PTA member you can discuss and vote on how we use our funds. Members also receive a discount on gear orders and the yearbook. Help us support our students by joining the Sunnyside Elementary PTA.
Join Online Now. The PTA Annual Fee is $15. If you use the online form, there is a $2.50 processing fee: online form
If you would prefer to pay by check or cash, you can download, print, and return this order form to the school. Make checks payable to “Sunnyside PTA” and staple your check to the form.
Joining our PTA also means that you are joining Oregon PTA and National PTA. Your membership dues help support their important work advocating for students and teachers.JoinPTA
National PTA Member Benefits
- Online parenting resources, including Our Children Online Magazine
- E-newsletters on parenting and legislative issues
- Exclusive National PTA member benefits and sponsor offers
- Leadership training opportunities in-person and online
- Discounted member rate for PTA’s annual national convention, magazine subscriptions, and more
- The PTA Takes Action Network, connecting you to Congress when help is needed on issues important to children, schools, and families