Download a paper donation collection form for cash and check donations.
The Jog-A-Thon is on October 4, 2019!
Jog-a-Thon is our PTA’s yearly fundraiser, and 100% of your generous support stays at Sunnyside.
The money is used to support our school. Some examples of how we use the funds are:
- Funding to help classrooms with projects and supplies
- Art programs
- Reading programs
- Teacher funds
Jog-A-Thon is always a fun day and kids love to participate. Please show your Roadrunner support by pledging or donating today.
This year we are using a new website to manage our Jog-a-Thon donations. This will make it easy for everyone to track and collect donations. We will still accept paper donation forms for flat donations paid with cash or check. See below for instructions.
How does it work?
- Set up a page for your student by going to this page and entering in the student’s information. Please include an email address, and under Group, select the teacher and grade. https://app.99pledges.com/fund/sunnysidejat/addme
- After you click Add, a student donation page will be created for your student. You can send out that page to your friends and family, so they can give flat donations or pledge per lap.
- The student’s page will also show a tally of the amount earned making it easy for you to track.
- If you added your email address, you will receive an email with a link to customize your photo.
- If you have questions or problems, please email us at email@example.com
Paying with Cash or Check?
- To pay with check or cash, complete a paper donation form. Make sure you write the student’s name, grade, and teacher on the form.
- Make checks payable to “Sunnyside PTA”.
- Download a donation form here.
- Remember to put all money in a sealed envelope with the student’s name, grade, and teacher on it. Staple the envelope to the donation form. Loose money can get lost easily. Thank you for your help!
This year each grade is represented by a color. Join the fun by wearing your grade’s color on October 4th!
1st Grade: Blue
2nd Grade: Green
3rd Grade: Yellow
4th Grade: Orange
5th Grade: Red