The Need for Fundraising
Fundraising is instrumental in providing programs and services for our school. These programs and services include the Artist in Residence Program, BackPack Buddies, Assemblies, Student Store, Assistance with Field Trips, School Community Events. PTA funds are also used for technology, teacher allotments, school equipment, and grade level funds.
School events and programs will look a lot different this year, but are still supporting the school. There are some easy fundraising opportunities, that can passively earn money for our school. See details below.
If you would like to donate to the PTA, you can use the Paypal Donate button below.
Roadrunner Nights Out
Roadrunner Nights Out are fundraisers we have scheduled with restaurants or other businesses in our area. Your participation helps earn our school donations from these businesses. You can check our event calendar for the next one.
Other ways to earn money for our school
You can earn money by using Amazon Smile. They will donate 0.5% of your purchases to our school. Use the button below to directly link your Amazon account to our school.
Fred Meyer Community Rewards
If you have a Fred Meyer Rewards Card, you can link it to our school. A percentage of your purchases will be donated to Sunnyside.
- Go to the Fred Meyer Community Rewards website https://www.fredmeyer.com/topic/community-rewards-4
- Sign in to your account.
- On the Community Rewards Page click on “Re-enroll or link your Rewards Card now“.
- In the search window type our reference number “82044″ to easily find our school.
- Select “Sunnyside Elementary PTA # 82044” and then click enroll.
- Your card is now linked. When you make a purchase, you will see information about your donation at the bottom of your receipt.
Office Depot/Office Max
Office Depot/Office Max will give 5% back in credits to the school. These credits can be used for school supplies. You can mention our school and give our school code at checkout. Or you can submit a receipt to receive credit afterwards. Our school code is 70083479
The Box Tops program is changing. For now you can still turn in cut out Box Tops from products, but soon you will need to download the Box Tops app and scan your receipts to earn the credits for the school.
The PTA will receive 10 cents for every Box Top collected and submitted. They add up quickly and surprisingly these Box Tops can bring in a lot of money for our school. The money goes to support all of the PTA programs.
What to do
- These Clip and save the Official Box Tops for Education “Box Tops” from product packages.
- When you cut it out, make sure the expiration date and 4 letter code are visible.
- The Box Top is not valid if it is expired.
- As you collect Box Tops, attach them to a collection sheet. Download a collection sheet.
- You can also put them in an envelope or bag and send them to school that way.
- The Box Tops website has fun collection sheet designs you can download. Click here
- When you complete a collection sheet, send it to school with your student. Your student’s teacher will give it to the PTA.
*Optional* There are also online offers and you can see how much the school is earning if you sign up and add our school to your account. https://www.boxtops4education.com/about
For more information see the official rules
Turn your Coca-Cola product purchases into donations to our school. To
donate, visit coke.com/give/schools, enter our zip code 97015, and then select Sunnyside Elementary School. Then scan or enter
product codes from participating Coca-Cola products.
You can find codes inside the caps of Coke products or inside can boxes. See code values
All Coca-Cola Give donations go directly to school administration for use at their discretion. Any donation that a school receives from the program can be used to purchase supplies for extra-curricular activities including sports, technology, art and/or school supplies within your school. Join us in giving back to your community!
Featured Image Credit: