2023-2024 School Year – Guidelines and Process
Total amount available for the 2023-24 School Year: $10,000
Contact the PTA for an up-to-date fund balance.
Who is the School Enrichment Fund for?
This fund is open to all staff at Sunnyside Elementary School, including classroom teachers, office, IAs, specials, special ed. If you have an idea, please submit a proposal.
What to do:
- Submit a proposal through the Google form.
- The PTA board will review proposals at board meetings. Which are generally held on the 3rd Thursday of every other month starting on October.
- If there is an urgent request, note that on the form. The board will consider a special review meeting.
- Contact the PTA for an updated amount available.
Goals for this fund and process:
- Having a straight-forward request system for PTA funds
- Makes it easier for PTA board members to learn about and review the staff requests.
- Prevent unnecessary spending and spending overlap
- Using the current year money for the current year students
Guidelines for spending:
- Projects for the current year
- Tools or resources to enrich learning
- School Events
- School improvement items or materials that stay at Sunnyside Elementary