Open Board Officer Positions
- Vice President
Open Appointed Board Positions
- Set up restaurant night outs
- Look for fundraising opportunities
- Box Tops (there is a sub-committee for this)
- Collect and submit Box Tops
- Plan and run Box Top drives and contests
- Update social media
- Check email and distribute to the appropriate board members
- Send out communications to the PTA email list
- Update the website
Available Standing Committees/Coordinators
We are looking for people to join the committees below. Please email if you are interested.
Estimated time commitment depends on how many people join the committee. Work involves organizing the yearbook art contest in the fall. In March/April preparing the yearbook for print. 10-15 hours total. This can be split between committee members over the year.
We are looking for more people interested in working on the yearbook.
Estimated Time Commitment: August – October with the busiest time in September. Will need to have 1-2 planning meetings over the summer. In September, 5-8 hours per week depending on how many people are on the committee. Day of Jog-a-thon you will need to be at the school all day. October 3-4 hours for the month to tally and sort out the school prizes.
- Planning starts in Spring/Summer
- Donation Collection/Website Management
- Event Day Coordination
- Posters & Decorations
- Weekly incentive prizes
- Prizes earned after Jog-a-thon
Estimated time commitment is about 6-8 hours total spread over the amount of time you allow for planning the event. You can plan one event or multiple events. If you have an event idea, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Examples of events.
- Math Night
- Movie Night
Spring Family Carnival Committee
Estimated time commitment depends on how many people join the committee. This committee runs from Jan-April (busiest time will be in late March/early April).
- Silent Auction
- Food & Tickets
- Volunteer Management