BottleDrop Matching Window: November 15th – December 1st, 2022
The Sunnyside PTA will receive a 20% match from BottleDrop Give on funds raised from November 15 – December 1, 2022. You can drop Blue Bags with the PTA sticker at any bag drop location or you can donate from your existing BottleDrop green bag account.
All BottleDrop donations are used to support the 5th Grade BizTown field trip allowing all 5th grade students to participate.
How it works
- Fill out the form below to receive Blue BottleDrop Bags.
- Fill up the bag with cans and bottles. See this list for details on what is accepted.
- Drop off the bags. You have 2 options
- On Mondays and Tuesdays there will be a Ford pick up with a recycling sign in the driver’s window parked at the end of the pickup line. Drop the bags in the pickup bed.
- Drop your bags at a BottleDrop location. See below for location addresses
- BottleDrop will match 20% of all bags donated between November 15th and December 1st. (last year we collected an extra $160!!)
Closest BottleDrop locations to Sunnyside Elementary:
- Fred Meyer Happy Valley | 17005 SE Sunnyside Rd, Happy Valley, OR 97015 | 8am – 8pm daily
- Fred Meyer Clackamas | 16301 SE 82nd Dr, Clackamas, OR 97015 | 8am – 8pm daily
- Milwaukie Redemption Center | 6100 SE King Rd, Milwaukie, OR 97222 | 8am – 6pm daily
Request Blue Bags
Complete the form below, and we will send you blue BottleDrop bags. We send them to the school for your child to bring home. If this delivery doesn’t work for you, please note that in the comments. Thank you.